Probably you have heard of these cooking robots that are able to do many things at once – cutting, chopping, draining, grinding and so on. Well BarcodeEncoder is the software version of such a multifunctional gadget but instead of cooking it generates barcodes and it’s not only one, two or three – all of them. If you are familiar with our other barcode products you will understand how useful this one is. It is basically a combination of:
- UPC code;
- EAN code;
- Code39 code;
- Code128 code;
- PDF417 code;
- ITF14 code;
- DataMatrix code;
- PZN code;
- Aztec code;
- Gridmatrix code;
- NVE 18 code;
As long as the interface is concerned, everything is pretty much the same. It is still intuitive, simple and user-friendly. The difference comes when we talk about the performance and it can be described with two words – synthesized functionality.
Imagine the following situation: you are a store keeper who needs to encode one and the same identification number in a few of the different types of barcodes. Respectively you open the corresponding code generators and start encoding. Inevitably with all these working applications and switching icons on the desktop everything is rather messy. The savior of the day is BarcodeEncoder. Open it and “Voalla!” All that you need is provided in one product where the shift between the different encrypting schemes is made only with one click on the drop-down menu. All the features, available in the separate encoders, are present here too:
- Accessible and easy-to-operate-with design;
- Exporting finalized products in PNG, EPS and SVG image formats;
- Desktop application independent from internet connection;
- Offering you bulk barcode generation. This means that after setting some ranges of the numbers encoded and setting the number of barcodes needed, the program automatically does the rest. For example you need 5 barcodes with last figures respectively 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5. Set your requirements and have the codes generated in seconds.
- You can copy-paste your information from outer source like text file. The combination of this feature and the bulk generation allows you to encode full sentences or short texts in a sequence of barcodes;
BarcodeEncoder undisputedly is unique, helpful and very handy application. It can save you a lot of time, money and efforts. Check it out on the Mac AppStore where our QREncoder, which is not included in the BarcodeEncoder, is also available.
This video shows how to use the Automator.
Buy now for 19.99$
File size: 0.9 MB
Latest Version: 1.5
Mac OS X 10.6 or later